Inclusivity and collaboration are at the heart of the Stillbirth CRE. We aim to engage all who share the CRE vision to create a strong and unified voice for stillbirth action in Australia. We are committed to ensuring that the voices of parents who have experienced the tragedy of stillbirth are heard and that avenues exist for parents to participate in guiding the activities of the CRE through its steering committee and various working groups. Structures for effective and meaningful parent engagement will be facilitated by the Stillbirth Foundation Australia, as an integral partner of the Stillbirth CRE, and through partnerships with other parent support and advocacy organisations such as Sands, Still Aware, ACM, Bears of Hope, and WHA.
We welcome expressions of interest from those working on projects that are line with the overarching objectives and values of the Stillbirth CRE
There are many benefits to be gained from aligning a project with the Stillbirth CRE, including:
- Support and mentoring from a wide range of Investigators, all of them leaders in their respective fields
- Collaboration opportunities for future research projects
- Training opportunities; a suite of seminars, conferences and workshops, hosted by the Stillbirth CRE and Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Opportunities to present research findings at symposia
- Opportunity to be involved with knowledge translation and education activities
- Networking opportunities with national and international researchers, clinicians, postdoctoral students and visiting fellows.
To initiate a discussion regarding potential collaboration please contact us and we will respond within two business days.