The British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (BJOG) has released a themed issue on stillbirths.
To listen to a podcast summary of the series, click here.
A first for the journal, plain language summaries have been developed for the scientific papers included in the series. Various video abstracts have also been made available at the series website (see below link).
- Globally reported causes of stillbirth
- Links between maternal sleep position and risk of stillbirth
- Public health campaigns for stillbirth prevention
- Talking to parents about postmortem examinations of stillborn babies
- Consequences of stillbirth for families and health systems
- Care and management for pregnancies after stillbirth