Raising Children Network is Australia’s trusted online parenting resource, funded by the Australian Government. It covers all bases from pregnancy and birth through to raising teens with articles, videos and family friendly resources on hundreds of topics.
The site provides:
• Reassuring advice on when and where to seek help
• Accessible to families with disabilities and from diverse cultural backgrounds
• Information for professionals working with parents
• Resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander parents and carers
• Support and advice on self-care for mums, dads, grandparents and carers.
Raising Children Network is free, reliable, based on evidence and regularly reviewed by experts. It is a joint venture between the Parenting Research Centre and the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute with The Royal Children’s Hospital Centre for Community Child Health.